Guided meditation for children
How do you imagine a kid’s world to be? Have you ever thaught about it seriously? I’ll give you some hints.
In a world made up by adults, for adults, growing up and fiting in isn’t easy.
It’s tiring and complex to be a child. While adults try to relax after work, kids are given homeworks.
We tend to forget that it is our duty as adults to educate children while preserving their vital energy, creativity and eagerness. Most of all, we must help them to enter our world, by teaching them to get to know themselves better, and developing their emotions and skills.
This category is for them. You’re giving them a lovely present, as they will learn to:
- Calm down when they are agitated, acquiring tools to recover concentration.
- Identify and name their emotions, thereby regaining their self-esteem.
- Get rid of their unpleasant emotions.
- Understand and manage their fears and frustrations.
- Stop being afraid of going to bed, and to sleep a deep sleep that will be the drive for their growth.
- Recover their good mood and stop being affected by rage or whims.